Bankersia is a plant owned by S.O.A.P. Games, but isn't usually in Roleplay.
Personality (and Job)
Smart, like Snow-Pea, and works in a Business Centre on actual Earth by some Super-Hologram machine he invented.
On the lawn, he will give out gold coins and sometimes gems to the player, and secretly silver to plants. He also donates to charities that shall help.
- Other coin-producing plants.
- Old Stump (both trees)
- Gold Magnet (will collect spare peices for him)
- S.O.A.P. Games's plants (on this wiki)
- Hot Potato
Friends in the Future
Garlek Jar, who was brought from the Daleks (very, very, very, very, very, (one hour later, still doing this) very, distant future.)
- Garlek (useless)
- Other Boot-legs
- Daleks (annoying)
- Garlek Can (loud)
- The Booter
- He doesn't actually have a gender; so he's classified as a male.
- Has a faint intrest of cyrogenic stuff (i.e. those tubes you go into, set the amount of years you're in, and 'wake up' after that amount of years, not aged a bit!)
- His blood cells are run by the amount of money he's shared (started happening from last year: Ten thousand sexdecillion dollars).
- Amazing at Scratch.
- Co-worker of S.O.A.P. Industries.
- Extraordinary hearing
- Can taste with his leaves. He don't have a mouth.
- Since he knew how to use them, he put himself in one of the cryogenic tubes for (what was supposed to be) 10 minutes, but acciendentally 1.5 billion years. No one knows (except him) what happens then. So let me tell you.
- First, the Planet Flusion was all metal, as Boot-legs had taken over, and non-Boot-legs were taken as prisoners.
- Then, Daleks attacked. They broke free the Dalek-related plants and destroyed most of Boot-leg Flusion.
- Bankersia was hiddien in cryogenic tube because the earth had covered it. But, he has extraordinary hearing and could tell exactly what was happening. He eventually broke out, after Garlek Jar (acciendentally) helped.