Boot-Leg Rosemerry is the boot-leg version of Rosemerry.
This plant is owned by S.O.A.P. Games. He might use it in chat. If he hasn't said that he is, feel free to be Boot-Leg Rosemerry in it as well.
Attacks & Abilites
Rules are the same as Rosemerry with leveling up. Has 200 hp.
Beginners' Attack: Evil Face shot
shoots a flaming evil face at attacker, and burns the enemy.
Basic Damage: 2 hp
Burn duration: 4 messages
Burn Damage: 2 per message
Minor Attack I: Under the Weather
shoots 2 pretty powerful poison peas.
Poison Duration: 20 messages
Poison Damage: altogther 4 per message
Minor Attack II: In stitches
"Hey, Apple, guess what?" -Description by Annoying Orange.
Major Attack I: It's Turbo Time!
Shoots 50 of evil faces. Very rapidly. Ouch.
Major Attack II: What the...!
Swears at enemies. LALALALALA! I can't hear you Boot-Leg Rosemerry!
Damage: 0, but it makes plants cry or faint, "stunning" them for 4 messages if crying, double if fainted.
Fainting Chance: 25% (out of 100%)
Major Attack III: Rain, rain, come to stay!
Gives all enemies poison.
Poison Duration: 30 messages
Poison Damge: 2 per message
- Boot-leg Rosemerry is a cyborg-like plant.
- Boot-Leg Rosemerry is jdjfskcrmydiahceohsnfugdfzvshajwjchishctxmdhkchrnsjohxcsmvjewhxkmfgsehkprfgzrkjcy <--break dat puzzle
- Hint: Hint: Hint: How many times did Hint: appear?
- Here is the Picture for Boot-Leg Rosemerry:
- She has a slightly darker shade of red than Rosemerry
- You can see a bit of tech from a leaf and a rip in the petal, because she gets into fights. Alot of.
- She is more angry than soft, most of the time.