The Court is a forum and chat RP created by user SnowCreamImplosive.
Basically, a character is tried for crime just like any other court. It works just exactly like the American court system. If you don't know how it works, read here: http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/resources/law_related_education_network/how_courts_work/pretrial_appearances.html
- Both owners of the lawyer/party will control (proof-wise) both of their characters.
- Some cases will take place in forum, chat, or both.
The judge will switch, and so will the people on trial. Even the juries (some will stay/change). Roles are randomly chosen.
- If a person has to leave, they will be substituted for by chosen individuals.
- If their substitutions have to go as well, their backup substitutions will be present for them.
- AT LEAST 3 players are needed for this RP to start.
- A character can be tried again, not in the sense of double jeopardy.
- Crime: Robbery, first degree murder of 1
- Charges: $9,000
- Sentence: 9 months in jail, community college, $9,000 fine
- Crime: Destruction of valued property, second degree murder of 4
- Charges: $45,000
Case II: Clover City People's Court
- Judge: Anyone but me. Remember me quitting?
- Defendant: Donovan Ectosplosio
- Juries: (2/10)
- Court Interpreter:
- Court Reporter:
- Courtroom Clerk: