This is a major roleplay in which plants go to their university. There is no fish here (thanks god). Also, the plants do success in school. Every episode has an animation after being done, and will be presented at *insert good website animation for free here*. Also, the roleplay will end in the end of july (possibly).
Characters (high roles)
- Winter Bamboo Shoot - One of the teachers, no he isn't a relative to the pults.
- Bamboo Shoot - Bamboom's smaller brother. He is basically just a regular student.
- Doom-shroom - A fast-raging mushroom. He doesn't know that he should eat dead plant's roots (like other mushrooms).
- Cob Cannon - Another one who keeps fighting with Doom-shroom.
- Melon-pult - Winter Melon's smaller brother, he is basically just a regular studen.t
- Bonk Choy - One who knows how to bonk!
- Recylcing Bin - didn't take a major role.
- Baby Sunflower - Just a pointless character.
- Winter Melon - A smart plant who is the friend of Bamboom and Magnet-shroom.
- Magnet-shroom - The smartest plant on school. He knows how to nearly do everything.
- Bamboom - One of the sportiest plants on school. He likes sports.
- Chicken Wrangler - Barely did it to just selling in the cafetria.
- Pea Pod - One of the most administrative plants, despite being just a student. Any answers?
- Cattail - He's mostly a bit of dumbo, but later he is serious.
- Waterfruit - He's mostly seen in the end.
- Coconut Cannon - He may look old and hairy, but boy is he manly.
- Gem Pea - Sassy and very greedy, hasn't heard of Golem yet in her life.
Puff-shroom - Cutty and student ,Every one thinks just because hes small doesn't mean he isn't a good plant! Pistachio - He look cute and love the beach and is a teacher Ghostly Peper - Disappears and try to be good
Imitater - Define somethings
Characters (mainly cameos)
- Snow Pea - only seen on the start of roleplay and fixing the stupid grammar mistake by a random poster placed on the school.
- Fire Chomper - Just seen on a cameo part.